Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
30 g Capers
350 g Chicken Breast
cut into 1 inch strips
30 g Chorizo Sausages
cut into cubes
2 tbsp Cooking Cream
2 tsp Paprika
3 tsp Rapeseed Oil
200 g Red Pepper
300 g SuperValu Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- In a pot of water, add potatoes and bring to the boil until they’re partly cooked.
- In a bowl, add the drained potatoes, oil and peppers and mix. Spread these onto a baking tray and place in the oven and cook for 20 - 30 minutes until browned and crispy on the outside.
- Place 1 teaspoon of oil into wok over medium to high heat. Add the chorizo cubes stir for a minute.
- Add chicken and stir occasionally until chicken goes white/lightly brown.
- Add the paprika and stir coating the chicken. Now add the capers and stir.
- Now add the cream and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Now remove the peppers and potatoes from the oven and add to the wok.
- Make your OT side salad by mixing spinach, cherry tomatoes and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Serve Granny Brid’s Chicken with the OT side salad.