Operation Transformation Recipe - A wonderful healthy alternative to a Chinese takeaway.
Serves: 2 people
150 g Broccoli
1 clove Garlic
150 g Green Beans
0.5 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 - Onion
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 - Red Pepper
deseeded and sliced
1.5 tsp Rice Vinegar
250 g Sirloin Steak
cut into strips
2 tsp SuperValu Fresh Ginger
100 g Wholegrain Rice
- In a pot of boiling water, add rice and cook until light and fluffy.
- Put the oil in a pan on medium to high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and peppers and stir fry for 5 - 7 minutes.
- Add the beef and continue to stir fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add the cumin, lemon juice, ginger and vinegar, continue to stir as it cooks.
- Add the broccoli and green beans and cook until tender.
- Place rice on plate and top with beef mixture.