Serves: 2 people
peeled into strips
peeled and chopped into chips
- Preheat oven to 200C / Gas Mark 6.
- Cover a baking tray in aluminum foil. Drizzle with oil onto the baking tray and scatter the chips on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Mix the eggs in a bowl.
- Put cornflakes into a ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin. Pour crushed cornflakes into a bowl.
- Dip the cod strips into the egg and then the crushed cornflakes.
- Place the fish goujons on an aluminum foil covered baking tray. Increase the oven to 220C/ 425F/ Gas Mark 7 and place in the oven for 5 minutes with the chips.
- Meanwhile blanch the broccoli and carrots for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the chips out when golden brown.
- Serve the fish goujons with the blanched vegetables and chips.