Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 ml Coconut Milk
1 clove Garlic
100 ml Hot Water
2 - Lemongrass Stalk
100 ml Low Fat Milk
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
100 g SuperValu Baby Spinach
1 tsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
1 bunch SuperValu Scallions
300 g White Fish
100 g Wholemeal Rice
- Put a pan on a medium heat and add the rice, coconut milk, low fat milk and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and cover with a lid and cook gently for 8- 10 minutes stirring frequently until the rice is almost tender and milk is absorbed.
- Add the water, cover and cook for a further 10 minutes until the rice is completely cooked.
- Cut the fish into cubes.
- Slice each of the lemon grass stalk in half lengthwise.
- Cut the thin ends of each stalk to a point and thread the fish on to these skewers.
- Separate the green and white part of the scallion.
- Heat the oil in a large pan with the chilli flakes, garlic and white part of the scallion.
- Add the fish skewers to the pan and gently fry for about 5 minutes turning until cooked through.
- Stir in the vinegar, remaining scallion and the spinach.
- Place the cooked rice on a plate and top with fish skewer.