Add any combination of vegetables to the parcel but be sure to cut them all to the same size so that all are cooked at the one time!
Serves: 4 people
cut into small spears
SuperValu Baby Potatoes
SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
SuperValu Fresh Plaice Fillets
From the Store Cupboard
SuperValu Olive Oil
- To prepare the parcels, firstly cut some parchment paper into A4 size pieces.
- Gently place one piece of fish in the centre of each piece of the parchment paper.
- Season with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Thinly slice 1 lemon and place a slice or two of lemon on top of each fillet and sprinkle over some parsley.
- Drizzle one tbsp of olive oil in each parcel.
- Meanwhile, in a pan, bring some salted water to the boil and add the spears of broccoli, and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the broccoli and add to the fish parcel.
- Fold the parchment paper over from each side and twist either end, much like a Christmas cracker ensuring the fish is fully sealed in.
- Store in fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the baby potatoes into a pan and barely cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Drain the water from the pot and toss in 20g/¾ oz of butter, some parsley, and seasoning.
- Keep warm until the fish is baked.
- Bake the parcels in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- To serve, place the paper parcel on the plate and add the broccoli and baby potatoes, serve immediately.