Created by Derval O'Rourke, This recipe includes cheddar cheese and goes really well with a slice of toast.
Serves: 1 person
SuperValu Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Lightly beat the eggs and milk in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile wilt the kale in a pot with a tiny bit of water and a little butter.
- Tip the egg mixture into the frying pan. Gently cook the eggs for 2–3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then stir in the butter and cook until the eggs are thickened and glossy.
- Spoon the eggs and kale onto a warmed serving plate and sprinkle with cheese, season to taste and serve.