Created by Derval O'Rourke, Tomato passata is super handy to have in the kitchen. It’s an easy base as a pasta sauce if you’re in a hurry!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
50 g Cheddar Cheese
30 g Fajita Spice Mix
1 - Garlic
60 ml Natural Yogurt
0.5 - Red Onion
1 - SuperValu Avocado
peeled and cubed
2 - SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
1 handfull SuperValu Fresh Mint
1 - SuperValu Lime
2 tsp SuperValu Olive Oil
60 ml SuperValu Tomato Passata
2 - SuperValu Tortilla Wraps
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Use a fork to mash the avocado, mint and lime juice in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add the chicken, spice mix and garlic and cook for 3–5 minutes, then set aside.
- Divide the avocado mixture between the two tortillas, spreading it into an even layer. Add a layer of passata, followed by a layer of the spicy chicken mixture.
- Neatly roll each tortilla, then place them side by side in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the cheddar over and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes.
- Divide the enchiladas between warmed serving plates and top each one with a dollop of natural yogurt.