Can be used as both a Main course or a Starter.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Patel's one-der blend
2 tbsp SuperValu Chilli Flakes
3 cloves SuperValu Garlic
2 tbsp SuperValu Honey
2 - SuperValu Limes
zest and juice
4 - SuperValu Quality Irish Chicken Legs 4’s
(cut into thighs and drumsticks)
6 - SuperValu Quality Irish Chicken Wings
4 tbsp SuperValu Soy Sauce
- Combine the oil, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, 1 tbsp curry powder and garlic in a large bowl. Add the chicken wings, drumsticks and thighs and toss to coat in mixture, then cover and leave to marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/350˚F/Gas Mark 4.
- In a small mortar and pestle, place the second tbsp curry powder and sea salt and crush to combine the flavour together.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a roasting tray and bake for 30-45 minutes until the wings are almost fully cooked. Remove them out of the oven every so often and give them a little shake to prevent them from sticking to the tin but also to ensure that each piece is covered with the sticky glaze.
- Serve the chicken sprinkled with curry salt and accompanied if desired of crème fraiche mixed with a little more of curry powder mix.