This easy to prepare salad is ideal for a hearty lunch or a light dinner.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Lemon
2 tbsp Mirin
2 tbsp Olive Oil
100 g Peas
1 - Red Chilli
2 tsp Sesame Oil
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 - SuperValu Courgette
peeled into ribbons
3 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Ginger
3 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Mint
4 - SuperValu Fresh Salmon Darnes
- Preheat and clean the barbecue to medium heat.
- In a bowl, place the salmon fillets, soy sauce, mirin and grated ginger and olive oil. Leave to marinate for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Place the courgette ribbons and peas in a bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil and lemon zest.
- Over high heat, in a large non-stick pan, place the courgette ribbons and peas. Cook for 2 minutes tossing the pan. Remove immediately from the heat and transfer into a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add the mint, coriander and chilli. Gently toss to combine.
- Then, place the salmon, skin-side down, on a hot barbecue and cook for 2 - 3 minutes or until crisp. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes for medium, or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove from the barbecue and serve immediately on a bed of courgette salad and a drizzle with some sesame oil.