Delicious seafood dish that will have all the family coming back for more!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
4 - Cannelloni Tubes
50 g Cheddar Cheese
1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
500 ml Milk
25 g Plain Flour
25 g SuperValu Butter
3 tsp SuperValu Dried Mixed Herbs
1 medium SuperValu Leek
1 - SuperValu Lemon
500 g SuperValu Mixed Seafood
(prawns, salmon, cod, smoked haddock)
- First melt the butter in a saucepan and add the flour, stir using a wooden spoon until the mixture becomes pale, be careful at this stage not to burn the mixture.
- Pour the cold milk onto the roux (cooked flour) stirring continuously with a whisk for about 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Then add the mustard, the lemon zest and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Stir to combine and season with some salt and pepper.
- On the side, fill the tubes with some seafood pieces.
- Scatter the leeks into the base of the dish, then pour half the béchamel over it.
- Add the seafood filled cannelloni and any remaining seafood.
- Spoon the remaining béchamel over the pasta tubes.
- Add the left over cheese then place a slice of lemon on top.
- Keep in the fridge until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Bake in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes until the cannelloni are softened and the top is golden brown.