Quick, simple and very tasty.
Serves: 4 people
Aleyna Sun Kissed Sundried Tomatoes
Jamie Oliver Green Pesto
SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
SuperValu Fusilli Pasta
SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
- Cook the pasta to directions on packet.
- As the pasta is cooking, fry the chopped onions in some butter, when softened, add the chicken.
- When the chicken has cooked through (check by cutting a piece in half and ensuring it is white & opaque all the way through)add the sundried tomatoes, the cream and the pesto and simmer for a maximum of 5 minutes over a medium heat, to allow the cream to reduce to a saucy consistency.
- Season to taste.
- Drain pasta, combine and serve.
- Grate parmesan over the top if desired.