These are so much fun to make with younger family members; watch their enthusiasm when helping decorate these!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 20 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Grease and line 3 trays with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a simmering pan of water for approximately 10 minutes. Stir occasionally with a clean spoon.
- Lay the parchment paper over a flat and cold surface and take the bowl of chocolate off the heat.
- Drop small spoonfuls of chocolate on the sheet, using the back of the spoon to make little circles.
- Set two to three toppings on each circle.
- Work a few discs at a time, to ensure the topping sticks to the chocolate.
- Put the sheet in a cool place for the chocolate to harden, before lifting the discs cautiously from the sheet.