A fresh and easy cupboard meal that only takes 20 minutes. Recipe by Caitriona Barron of 'Tried. Tested. Tasted' blog.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
50 g Capers
200 g Cherry Tomatoes
cut into quarters
4 tbsp Chilli Oil
4 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp Lemon
0.25 cup Lemon Juice
500 g Linguine Pasta
2 handfull SuperValu Fresh Parsley
2 handfull SuperValu Rocket Leaves
2 jar SuperValu Signature Tastes Wild Irish Tuna
100 ml White Wine
- Cook pasta in salted water and set aside.
- Heat chilli oil, add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add capers, tomatoes and lemon zest and cook for 1 minute.
- Toss in pasta, tuna, parsley, wine, lemon juice, salt, pepper and stir until combined over a medium heat toss in rocket.
- Serve with toasted pesto breadcrumbs.
For the toasted breadcrumbs
- Combine breadcrumbs, pesto and chilli oil. Toast on a pan until crispy.