Operation Transformation Recipe - A healthy, warming lunch for those cold days.
Serves: 4 people
2 - Carrots
2 sticks Celery
150 g Chicken Breast
950 ml Chicken Stock Cube
950mls water + 2 stock cubes
1 - Onion
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
1 tsp SuperValu Dried Thyme
90 g Wholewheat Pasta
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the carrots, onion and celery.
- Add 950mls of chicken stock mixture to the pot.
- Now add the thyme, pasta and chicken.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10 - 15 minutes until pasta is cooked.