Designed to tear and share, a perfect pizza to share with family and friends. If under time constraints use a shop bought pizza base.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
300 g Strong Flour
60 ml SuperValu Olive Oil
1 tsp SuperValu Salt
175 ml Water
1 sachet Yeast
100 g Chicken Fillets
poached and thinly sliced
1 small Chorizo Sausages
thinly sliced (approx 8 slices)
1 small Red Onion
1 small Red Pepper
cut into batons
40 g SuperValu Medium Red Cheddar Grated 200g
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 tsp SuperValu Oregano
1 bag SuperValu Spinach
4 tbsp SuperValu Tomato Passata
passata, or pasta sauce
- Add the strong flour, dried yeast and salt to a large mixing bowl and add the lukewarm water and oil. Set aside for a few minutes until foamy. (If you have some basil pesto you could use it instead of oil)
- Mix the dough thoroughly and then move it out onto a floured surface and kneed it for 4-5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Transfer to an oiled bowl and cover with clingfilm. Leave it to rise for about 30-40 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Roll the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and place on a 22 x 35cm lightly oiled baking tray. Top with some tomato sauce, chicken fillet, peppers, onions and oregano. Place in a preheated oven for 20 minutes until the cheese has melted and the pizza base is crisp.
- Sprinkle some Rocket and Spinach leaves on top and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Serve immediately