Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 g Black Beans
rinsed and drained
30 g Cheddar Cheese
1 tbsp Chilli Powder
2 - Corn Tortilla
cut into small triangles
1 clove Garlic
0.25 tsp Ground Cumin
1 - Lime
cut out 2 wedges
1.5 tsp Rapeseed Oil
0.5 - Red Onion
0.25 - SuperValu Avocado
peeled and diced
1 - SuperValu Courgette
deseeded and chopped
1 bunch SuperValu Fresh Coriander
20 g SuperValu Goats Cheese
or feta cheese (crumbled)
80 g SuperValu Sweetcorn 326g
1 medium Tomatoes
- Place oil in a large pan over medium - high heat.
- Add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add garlic, sauté for 30 seconds and add courgette, sweet corn, cumin, and chilli powder.
- Now add beans and cook for 2 - 3 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Cover baking tray with aluminium foil and place corn tortilla triangles in a single layer on the tray.
- Place until grill and grill for about 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle cheese evenly over tortillas and place back until the grill for a further 1 minute until the cheese has melted.
- Serve half the tortillas with half the bean mixture, half the avocado, half the crumbled goats cheese, half the tomato, some cilantro and a wedge of lime.
- Make your OT side salad by mixing baby spinach , cherry tomatoes and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Serve Nachos with the OT side salad.