Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pinch Black Pepper
30 g Cheddar Cheese
0.25 tsp English Mustard Powder
0.25 tsp Ground Cumin
0.5 tsp Paprika
3 tsp Rapeseed Oil
1 pinch Salt
2 - SuperValu Burger Buns
0 - SuperValu Butterhead Lettuce
0.25 tsp SuperValu Oregano
200 g SuperValu Potatoes
225 g SuperValu Quality Irish Round Steak Mince
1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
1 - Tomatoes
2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place potatoes in a pot with water, bring to the boil and par boil for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully cut the drained cooked potatoes into chip size pieces. In the bowl of potatoes, add oil and coat and then place on baking tray.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 - 45 minutes until golden.
- In a bowl combine mince, paprika, mustard powder, cumin, oregano, worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Place the mince meat in a large bowl and add in spice mixture. Use your hands to make sure the spices are fully incorporated into the mixture.
- Form 2 burger patties.
- Place the remaining oil in a pan on medium to high heat and place burger patties on the pan to seal the burger for 2 mins on each side.
- Remove burgers from the pan and place on a baking tray lined with aluminium foil.
- Cover burgers with aluminium foil also and bake for 25 mins until cooked through.
- On each bun add a patty, 1 teaspoon of ketchup, tomato and lettuce.
- Serve with fries.