Operation Transformation Recipe - Delicious vegetarian curry dish.
Serves: 2 people
100 g Chopped Tomatoes
1 tbsp Curry Paste
40 g Natural Yogurt
1 small Onion
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
50 g Red Lentils
0.5 - SuperValu Butternut Squash
300 ml Vegetable Stock
100 g Wholegrain Rice
- In a pot of boiling water, add the wholegrain rice and cook until light and fluffy.
- In a wok, heat the rapeseed oil, add onions and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add butternut squash and mix with onion. Then add the curry paste and stir. Now add the tomatoes and stock and mix together.
- Add lentils, then bring the mixture to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover for 25 minutes.
- Serve the curry in a bowl, add rice and top with low fat natural yogurt on top.