Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Brush the salmon with some oil and place on the barbecue grill.
- Cook for 2 – 3 minutes on each side, longer if required, depending on thickness. Once cooked flake the salmon fillets.
- In the meantime, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente.
- Drain, reserving 100ml of the cooking liquid.
- Return the pasta into reserved cooking liquid to the pan.
- Place the Improper butter over the pasta and add the flaked salmon. Toss to coat.
- Add more Improper butter if desired.