Operation Transformation Recipe
Serves: 2 people
SuperValu Grated Mozzarella Cheese
SuperValu Sweetcorn 326g
SuperValu Tomato Purée
SuperValu Tomato Passata
- Add the flour to a bowl and make a well. Now add yeast and salt in a large bowl. Pour in the warm water and the oil and mix to a rough dough. It should now feel damp but not overly sticky.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and knead the dough for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat a bowl and cling film with some oil. Put in the dough and cover.
- You can leave the dough to rise in a warm room for 1 hour until it’s doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 180.
- Lightly dust your work surface with flour and knead your dough again. Then roll it out into a round shape.
- Sprinkle Polenta onto the baking tray and put the dough on top.
- Mix the pasata and tomato purée in a bowl.
- Spread the tomato mix onto the pizza base.
- Add the sweetcorn, peppers, and ham to the pizza and then add grated cheese on top.
- Place in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes.
2. Place in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes.