The perfect stuffing for Christmas.
Serves: 8 people
blanched, toasted and chopped
SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
SuperValu Fresh Sage
- Firstly, melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic allow to simmer for 5 minutes or until softened and translucent.
- Remove from the heat.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and allow to cool for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Add the almonds, sage, breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- Then, line the cavity with some tin foil or parchment paper and loosely pack the almond and sage stuffing into the bird.