This beef stir fry is great when you're in a hurry is also delicious served with rice. Add in whichever vegetables you want to this quick and tasty dish.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 head Broccoli
cut into florets
1 large Carrots
250 g Egg Noodles
buckwheat soba noodles or egg noodles may also be used
2 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp Olive Oil
0.5 - Onion
0.5 - Red Pepper
deseeded and thinly sliced
2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
300 g SuperValu Irish Minute Steak 300g
cut into thin strips
90 g SuperValu Sweetcorn 326g
tinned, frozen or fresh sweetcorn kernels may be used
- Cook the noodles in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Drain well.
- To toast the sesame seeds, heat a dry frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sesame seeds and cook for a few minutes, shaking the pan often, until the seeds have started to turn golden brown. Tip out into a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat. Add all the vegetables and the garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the beef and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and stir-fry for about 5 minutes, until the beef is cooked through.
- Add the noodles and remaining tablespoon of soy sauce. Toss to combine until the noodles are heated through.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the toasted sesame seeds.