Serves: 4 people
fried and diced
SuperValu Olive Oil
SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
freshly grated, plus extra to serve
- Heat a little oil in a large pan and fry the bacon until crispy.
- Beat together the egg yolks and Parmesan in a bowl, and season lightly with cracked black pepper.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add salt, and then cook the spaghetti as per pack instructions, until al dente. Stir once or twice during the cooking process to ensure that it does not stick together. Drain the pasta and return it to the saucepan, remove from the heat.
- Add the bacon, crème fraiche and the egg mixture and stir gently with a wooden spoon to ensure the pasta is fully coated.
- Serve immediately in warmed bowls, and sprinkle with a little extra Parmesan and cracked black pepper if you like.