A Beautiful meal to share with friends!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
8 large Fresh Egg
100 g Mushrooms
500 g SuperValu Baby Potatoes
peeled, thinly sliced
100 g SuperValu Mixed Salad Leaves
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
200 g SuperValu Quality Irish Ham Fillet
0 - SuperValu Salt
- Heat two tablespoons of the oil in a non-stick frying pan that is about 23-25 cm/9-10 in diameter. Add the mushroom and ham and sauté for 2-3 minutes until colored.
- Dry the potatoes with a clean kitchen towel and add to the pan, tossing to combine. Season generously and reduce the heat, cover with a lid or plate. Cook gently for 10 -15 minutes until cooked through and lightly golden. Turn them over once or twice and shake the pan occasionally to ensure that they are cooked evenly.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl, add a good pinch of seasoning, then whisk lightly with a fork.
- When the potato mixture is cooked, quickly stir in the beaten eggs, pressing it down gently. Cook, on a low heat for about 5 minutes until there is virtually no raw egg mixture left on top of the frittata, pushing down the sides with a spatula for a curved edge. Invert on to a flat plate and slide the frittata back into the pan. Cook for another 5 minutes until just cooked through but still very moist in the centre.
- Serve warm or cold, turn the frittata onto a chopping board and cut into wedges. Place a wedge on each serving plate and serve with some salad leaves.