Show off your cooking skills with this delicious Roasted Rack of Lamb meal!!
Serves: 4 people
A Taste of Irish Spirit Poitín Marmalade
SuperValu Racks of Lamb
SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4.
- Remove the outer layer of fat from the lamb and using a spoon spread the poitín marmalade over the rack.
- Season with some salt and pepper.
- Place in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes for a medium cooked rack of lamb.
- Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes. Carve as required.