Promoter: ROI: Musgrave Limited t/a Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland at Tramore Road, Cork in partnership with AsIAm – Rock House, Main St, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to the Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Purchase is not necessary to enter the competition.
- Personal e-mail address is required to enter.
- Competition Period:The competition will begin at 00:01 on 25 March 2021 (“Opening Date”) and close on at 23:59 on 30th April 2021 (“Closing Date”) (“Competition Period”).
- How to enter: Send a photo or scanned image of your final colouring picture to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the child’s school year group to be entered into a specific category of the colouring competition.
Junior Infants – 2nd Class
Colouring Gift Pack containing 1 x Disney colouring book, 1 x pack of BIC twistable crayons and 1 x pack of BIC colouring pencils. Quantity x 10
3rd Class – 6th Class
Colouring Gift Pack containing 1 x Disney colouring book, 1 x pack of BIC twistable crayons and 1 x pack of BIC colouring pencils. Quantity x 7
Post Primary School
Colouring Gift Pack containing 1 x Disney colouring book, 1 x pack of BIC twistable crayons and 1 x pack of BIC colouring pencils. Quantity x3
The following conditions apply to the Prize:
- Each entry must be submitted by an adult aged 18 years or above. Identification and proof of age will be required in order to claim the Prize.
- If a winner loses any prize elements no replacements will be provided.
- Each winner agrees to comply with any terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of the prize elements from time to time, including those of any venue owner or any operator.
Winner Selection and notification:
- Prize Draw: Winners will be chosen via a selection committee to take place within 28 days of Closing Date. The winners will be contacted within 14 days of the selection and contacted by email to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize and they will receive their prize within 28 days of winner notification.
Winners must confirm their details and acceptance of their prize within 14 days of receiving their winner notification. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of the prize and their details within 14 days, the Promoter may withdraw that winner’s entitlement to the prize and draw another winner. Only prize draw winners will be notified.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct personal and contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- By entering this competition, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, competition, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this competition or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Competition and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be selected.
- By taking part in this competition, participants acknowledge that they may, at the Promoter’s request, participate in competitional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the competition, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in competitional material. Winners may object to the use of their name and image in the manner detailed below.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Competition. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.