Here's a great way to make a Bat Mobile. No – not the car that Batman uses to drive around Gotham city – a mobile with paper bats dangling from it!
You will need:
- a small branch or stick
- some black paint (optional)
- black card or construction paper
- a scissors
- garlic to keep the vampires away!
- Paint the branch black (optional)
- Make your bats by folding the paper in half. Draw the bats body and wingspan on each side and carefully cut them out, under adult supervision.
- Make a small hole through the centre of each bat with a drawing pin or scissors (be careful!).
- Use the thread to hang the bats off the branches of your mobile and but it on a curtain rail or window frame where the bats will dangle in the breeze.