These scary balloon ghosts will have everyone spooked on Halloween night. They really fly too...BOO!
Things you will need:
- A white balloon
- Two white plastic bags
- A black marker
What to do:
- Cut the handles off two white plastic bags. If there are coloured logos on the bags, cut them off also.
- Leaving the seam at the bottom of the bags, cut the bags into strips.
- Blow up a white balloon.
- Tape the plastic bags around the end of the balloon, in a circle a few inches from the end of the balloon. If you plan on hanging the ghost up as a decoration, tape the plastic bags around the plain end, leaving the tied end of the balloon exposed so you can tie a string to the top of the ghost.
- Using a black marker, draw two eyes and a mouth on the balloon.
- You now have a spooky ghost that you can use as a Halloween decoration or as a toy (but not for very young children).