Our Halloumi Burgers are perfect for your next BBQ and a great way to get the kids invloved in cooking.
Preparation: (10 minutes)
1. Cut the halloumi into 8 slices
2. Thinly slice the tomato
3. Split the burger buns
4. Heat the grill or the BBQ until hot
Cooking: (10 minutes)
1. Lightly coat each side of the halloumi slices with olive oil
2. Grill the slices of halloumi for 2 – 3 minutes on one side until golden
3. Turn the slices of halloumi and cook for 2 – 3 minutes on the other side until golden
4. Split the burger buns and toast gently on each side
5. Place the halloumi on the buns, add a couple of slices of tomato and lettuce
6. Taste, and enjoy!
Tip: Add salsa or hummus for extra flavour!
Tip: Try grilling beef burgers or lamp chops too!