- Preheat the barbecue to a medium heat.
- Combine the cheeses, tomatoes, nectarines, spring onions, red onion, chilli and basil in a bowl and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the olive oil on the butterflied chicken fillets, then season with the chilli flakes and some salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken on the barbecue, spread out so that both sides are opened out on the grill like a book, and grill for 5 minutes on each side, until completely cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board and drizzle over the lime zest and juice, then slice into strips.
- Place two tortillas on a work surface and spread some sour cream and chilli jam on each one. Divide the cheese mixture between the tortilla bases, then add the cooked chicken. Place another tortilla on top of the mixture to make a sort of sandwich.
- Gently transfer the quesadillas onto a baking tray, then place the tray on the barbecue over an indirect heat. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Lift the quesadillas back onto a cutting board. Cut each quesadilla into quarters and serve immediately with salad leaves on the side.
Top Tip: If the barbecue ridges scare you or seem too risky, place the quesadillas on a baking tray and put that on the barbecue instead.