Our delicious chicken, green beans & avocado puree is perfect for introducing chicken to your weaning baby. This meal is also great as a family recipe by serving the chicken and green beans and potatoes as it is instead of blending it down as a baby food.
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C degrees.
2. Gently rub both sides of the chicken with the olive oil. Place the chicken breast on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 45 minutes.
3. Wash the green beans and cut the ends off.
4. Place green beans in an oven dish and drizzle with some olive oil. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken from the bone and place into a blender.
6. Add your vegetable stock and the green beans. Blend until you get a smooth consistency.
7. At this stage its best to freeze any puree that will not be consumed on the day.
8. Mash your avocado and mix 1 tbsp of avocado with 3 tbsp of chicken puree.