1. Toast the nuts.
2. Make your dressing. Put the hummus, garlic, lemon zest, capers and mustard in a blender along with 1 tablespoon of the brine from the caper jar. Blitz the ingredients with the lemon juice, water and 2 tablespoons of the oil to make a creamy dressing. Taste, then add salt and pepper to season and taste again. This is a big flavoured dressing that works well with many salad ingredients.
3. Cook the Pork. Cook the pork according to the packet instructions, but set aside the BBQ sauce, which you can use in other dishes like chicken wings. Remove the pork from the dish and allow to cool.
4. Prep the veg and fruit. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to a frying pan over a medium heat, then add the drained black cherries and fry for 4 minutes, until slightly roasted. Cook the edamame bean mix according to the packet instructions and allow to cool.
5. Prep the dried fruit. Macerate the dried cherries in the juice from the black cherries for about 10 minutes.
6. Assemble the salad. Open the bags of the kale and spinach salad and spread the leaves on a serving platter, then scatter over the edamame bean mix. Add the pork at one end, the pecans at the other end and place the cherry mix in middle. Drizzle over some dressing and place any extra in a small bowl to serve alongside.