Sharon's Beetroot Red Velvet Bundt Cake is perfect for a sweet summer treat.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Grease a 23cm Bundt tin really well with butter and set aside on a baking tray.
2. Peel the beetroot and coarsely grate. Add to a food processor with the buttermilk, vinegar and vanilla and blitz to a fine purée.
3. Add the flour, sugar, butter, cocoa powder, baking powder and eggs and blitz to combine to a smooth, thick batter.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour, until a skewer inserted in the thickest part comes out clean. Remove and set aside to cool completely in the tin before turning out.
5. Meanwhile, make the frosting by mixing the cream cheese and icing sugar together in a medium bowl until smooth. Add enough of the orange juice to give a slightly thick yet pouring consistency. Cover and set aside in the fridge until ready to serve.
6. Once the cake is ready to decorate, sit it on a serving plate or cake stand. Drizzle some of the icing over and between each crevice, as in the photo. Arrange some of the raspberries on top to decorate, serving the remainder on the side. Decorate with fresh mint, if liked, and serve.