This gluten-free loaf has so many different variations.
Make a batch and freeze some for later.
*This recipe makes 1 loaf.
1. Sift the flour, yeast and salt into a large bowl.
2. Place the warmed milk and water in a jug and whisk together with one of the eggs and the treacle, vegetable oil and vinegar until fully combined. Pour the liquid over the flour and mix well to form a dough.
3. Lightly dust a work surface with some gluten-free flour. Turn out the dough onto the floured surface and knead until smooth. Shape into a loaf that will fit your tin.
4. Grease a 1lb loaf tin. Place the dough in the tin and cover with some oiled cling film. Allow to rise for about 1 hour in a warm, draught-free place.
5. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
6. Whisk the remaining egg with a splash of milk or water to form an egg wash. Brush the top of the dough with some egg wash and sprinkle with pumpkin and sesame seeds if desired. Bake in the hot oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until the loaf sounds hollow when you tap the bottom. Allow to cool in the tin slightly before removing onto a wire rack to cool completely.
*Always check Coeliac Society Foodlist for gluten-free brands.