Bulmers Dark Fruit Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland (“ROI”) aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- This promotion runs from 10.10.19 to 06.11.19 (the “Promotional Period”). This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of the C&C Group, their families, agents, clients, suppliers, retailers, merchants and associates.
- To enter answer the question provided and fill in your details.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person per day is permitted.
- Winner will be selected at random and contacted no later than one week after the promotion ends. In the event the winner is uncontactable in the first instance, we will endeavour to try make contact with them for up to 5 working days after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another winner will be selected at random.
- There is one prize in total to be won.
- The prize pool consists return flights for 2 people from Dublin to Prague, transfers to and from hotel on arrival, 3 night stay for 2 people in a 4* Star Hotel incl breakfast each morning, 2 hour guided walking ghost tour for 2 people, guided day trip for 2 people to Kutna Hora, 5 course medieval dining experience for 2 people and €250 spending money.
- Prize winners must be over the age of 18 years. The prize recipients must be: over the age of 18 years, available and eligible to fly, be in possession of a full, current and valid passport, which is valid for 6 months from the date of entry to Ireland and will be solely responsible for attaining any required visas, vaccinations or travel permits and insurance.
- Each prize must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the terms and conditions. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- Winners may be requested to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the details of the promotion and right to award different prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, vary or cancel the prize without notice as it may reasonably require if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party although it will always use reasonable endeavours to minimise any entrant disappointment.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prize draw are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of the offer and the promotion, except that the Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on Irish law and the Courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.ie/ for more information.
The Promoter and data controller is C&C Gleeson, Keeper Road, Dublin 12.
Data Protection Statement
This Statement describes how we use your personal information in connection with this Promotion. Please take the time to read it carefully. The data controller is C&C Gleeson, Keeper Road, Dublin 12.
The personal information collected by us includes your name, phone number, email address and any other details furnished by you in entering the Promotion.
- The purpose and legal basis for processing your information
We collect your personal information to enter into a contract with you to enter a promotion. If you do not provide us all of the personal information we request we may not be able to enter you into the Promotion or award you the prize.
We may also use your personal information to manage our everyday business needs in our legitimate interest, including accounting and to prevent fraud.
- Your Information and Third Parties
- Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service provides that perform services and functions at our direction and on our behalf such as our marketing company, prize fulfilment agency, IT service providers, printers, lawyers and other business advisors, and providers of security and administration services.
- Potential Sale of the Dealer: We may also transfer your personal information to companies we plan to merge with or be acquired by.
- An Gardai, Government Bodies or officials: We may share your personal information with an Gardai or other government bodies or agencies where required to do so by law.
- Storage Periods
We will hold your data in accordance with our legal and accounting requirements.
- Transfers outside of the European Economic Area
We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area. These countries do not always afford an equivalent level of privacy protection and in such circumstances we will take specific steps, in accordance with data protection law, to protect your personal information. In particular, for transfers of personal data, outside the EEA where there is no adequacy decision by the European Commission we may rely on contractual protections approved by the European Commission.
- Your Rights
You have several rights under data protection law in relation to how we use your personal information. You have the right, free of charge, to:
- check what type of personal data we hold about you and what we do with that information. You are also entitled to receive a copy of this information
- rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- erase personal information we hold about you.
- stop us from using your personal information in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or our use of your information is unlawful. If you exercise this right, we will store your personal information and will not carryout any other processing until the issue is resolved.
- object to us using your personal information where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your information. We will stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds for the continued processing of this information; and
- receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have that data transmitted to another data controller.
These rights are in some circumstances limited by data protection legislation. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us using the contact details contained in this order form. We will endeavour to respond to your request within a month. If we are unable to deal with your request within a month we may extend this period by a further two months and we will explain why.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the office of the Data Protection Commission. For further information please see www.dataprotection.ie