How it works
To be eligible to WIN VIP TICKETS TO CORKS HOTTEST FESTIVAL THIS SUMMER, visit https://supervalu.ie/real-people/competitions and answer our competition question. Closing date for entries is 31st May 2017. A total of ONE winner will win 4 x VIP Tickets to the Indiependence Music and Arts Festival 2017 and accommodation in a Festihut at the festival for the weekend.
Terms & Conditions for the Mars Ireland “Win VIP tickets to Corks hottest festival this summer”
1. The Promoter is: Musgrave Group, Tramore Road, Cork
2. The Supplier is: Mars Ireland Ltd (company no. 57225) whose registered office is at The Chase Building, Level 6, Carmanhall Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 - D18 Y3X2.
3. Employees of the Promoter or the Supplier or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person.
6. Entries will be accepted via the SuperValu website https://supervalu.ie/
7. The competition will run from 11th May 2017 to 31st May 2017.
8. The winner will win 4 x VIP Tickets for the Indiependence Music and Arts Festival 2017 and accommodation in a Festihut, for the weekend of the festival, for the winner and three friends.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
12. Winner will be chosen randomly by the promoter.
13. Winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date of 31st May 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The names of the winner will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Ball and Socket, Floor 2 The Atrium, Blackpool, Cork, Ireland.