TERMS AND CONDITIONS
How it works
To be eligible to Win a hotel break with Bank of Ireland for two to Hayfield Manor, visit https://supervalu.ie/real-people/competitions/real-rewards-competition and answer our competition question. Closing date for entries is 26th March 2017.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is: Musgrave Group, Tramore Road, Cork
- The Supplier is: Bank of Ireland Head Office, 40 Mespil Road, Dublin 4. Registered in Ireland No. 7336.
- Employees of the Promoter or the Supplier or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person.
- Entries will be accepted via the SuperValu website https://supervalu.ie/
- The competition will run from March 20th to 26th 2017.
- There will one voucher to a value of €500 for Hayfield Manor to be won, which includes overnight accommodation in a deluxe bedroom, afternoon tea for two, dining at the fine dining Orchids Restaurant, and a 1 hour Elemis treatment per person at the Boutique Spa. In order to redeem the voucher the winner will need to contact Hayfield Manor on receipt of their voucher, to book their stay. The voucher will be valid for 12 months from issuance date printed on the voucher.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
- Winner will be chosen from the correct answered received.
- Winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date of March 26th 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The names of the winner will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Musgrave Group, Tramore Road, Cork.