Denny/Ballyfree/Low Low & SuperValu Buy Scan Win
Buy any of the below listed Denny/Ballyfree/Low Low product pack to be in with a chance to win €100 off your gym membership.
Terms and Conditions
- By entering into this promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The competition will be run in SuperValu stores and on supervalu.ie (the “Website”) from 24/01/2018 until close of trade (no later than 23.59) 14/02/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- How to Enter:
(3.1) Purchase In-Store: Purchase any of the products listed below in a SuperValu (ROI) store and scan your SuperValu Real Rewards card to be automatically entered in to the draw. Where your name is drawn from a database of all entrants you will be contacted and required to correctly answer a question in order to claim the prize.
(3.2) Purchase On-Line: Purchase any of the products listed below on www.supervalu.ie using your real rewards account to be automatically entered in to the draw. Where your name is drawn from a database of all entrants you will be contacted and required to correctly answer a question in order to claim the prize.
- The Buy Scan Win promotion (“Promotion”) is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of Kerry Foods & the Musgrave Group their affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- In total there are 20 prizes to be won. The entrant acknowledges by accepting these terms and conditions that the prize outlined below, being €100 off their gym membership. The prize each of the 20 winners will receive is detailed as follows:
- There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Only one prize per winner per household.
- The winners will be notified by letter and/or by telephone according to the contact details supplied by the entrant, within 14 days of the closing date of the relevant prize draw and upon receiving the letter/phone call they must answer a question of skill and text back the response to redeem their prize. The winners will have 72 hours to redeem their prize in accordance with the instructions from the Promoter. If the winners do not redeem their prize within this time period, the Promoter reserves the right to pick another winner.
- Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may invalidate an entry and/or result in a forfeit of the prize.
- For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to SuperValu Competitions, SuperValu, Tramore Road, Cork stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are illegal, incomplete or damaged and these entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend, and extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- The Promoter is Musgrave Limited trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland having its place of business at Tramore Road, Cork. Musgrave may use and share your personal information with businesses and suppliers that provide prizes for the Promotion and or with businesses and suppliers of services for the purpose of processing information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print our mailings and service providers who administer certain aspects of the Real Reward Programme for us).
- Musgrave accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Promotion, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
- These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Promotion), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
- The Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).