Keelings & SuperValu Terms & Conditions
Win 1 of 3 Family Activity Breaks
Please read these conditions carefully. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter is Keelings, FoodCentral, St. Margaret’s, Co.Dublin.
- The *Competition runs from January 4th 2018 – January 24th 2018. A draw will take place on 25.1.18 when 3 winners will be selected
- The prize consists of a weekend adventure break to Delphi Activity resort for 2 adults and 2 children, under the age of 18.
The break includes 2 nights bed and breakfast, with 1 evening meal and 2 activities.
- Promotional copy forms part of these rules.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules.
- Prizes offered as stated, no alternative cash or otherwise will be offered and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be selected at random. This selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified within 5 working days of the draw.
- You can enter this Promotion if you are a resident of the Republic of Ireland, and aged 18 or over. Entry is not open to: (i) our employees or their immediate families; or (ii) anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion. We may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
- The promoter reserves the right to validate and verify winning entries.
- We may, at our sole discretion, opt to re-award your prize to a reserve winner selected on the same basis as you in any of the following circumstances: (i) if you win a prize and you do not claim it by sending your contact details via text or email; (ii) if you win any prize and fail our verification or eligibility check; (iii) if you win any prize and are disqualified for any reason; or (iv) if you win any prize and you are unable to accept it for any reason.
- Only one prize per family or household address.
- We reserve the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address, identity details, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and/or vary these conditions in the event of circumstances outside our reasonable control, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable. In these circumstances, we would always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- We will use the personal information we collect from you in order to administer this Promotion. Those providing an email address will receive the Keelings newsletter, which contains details on recipes, products and promotions, however you will have an immediate opportunity to unsubscribe should you no longer wish to receive this.
- If you win, you may be required to take part in unpaid publicity in connection with this Promotion.
- For the details of the winners’ full name and county, please visit www.keelings.ie/winners2018
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
- These terms and conditions will be interpreted and applied on the basis of Irish law and the courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.