Herbal Essences & SuperValu: Terms and Conditions
- The Herbal Essences Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to entry (or other participation in) by individuals who reside in the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over (proof of age may be required) except employees of the Promoter, their families, employees of any associated companies or agents, and anyone professionally involved with this Promotion (including the owners and employees of participating outlets/premises).
- Entry into this Promotion shall be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the entrant of these Terms and Conditions.
- Failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the Promotion and forfeiture of the Prize.
- No purchase necessary. Entrants are required to answer test the skill question. The start date for entry is 3rd August 2017 & the closing date for entry is 11.59pm 16th August 2017.
- A maximum of one entry per entrant, per draw, will be accepted for entry into the Promotion.
- The winners will be drawn at random by an independent person within 14 days of closing date and will be notified by email or phonecall. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be 1 winner. Each prize will consist of 24 x Bottles of Herbal Essences 400ml Shampoo & 24 x Bottles of Herbal Essences Bio Renew Conditioner 400ml.
- The winner will have their Prize posted to them.
- Prize offered as stated, and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative, or alternative prize to the stated Prize, however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- Entries must not be sent through agents of third parties.
- Entrants must be over 18. The Prize winner must provide proof of age (ID) upon receipt of the Prize.
- Entries that are not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted as valid entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received, not delivered, incomplete, indecipherable, or not in accordance with the entry instructions. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are delayed or that are unable to be sent due to lack of network coverage, operator error, handset MMS incompatibility issues, messaging loss, delays or billing issues or any other reasons beyond its control. Proof of texting will not be taken as proof of entry. The mobile provider running the mobile element of this Campaign is Púca, an aggregator which routes messages through all network providers.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries, which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- Details of the Prize winner's first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by sending a SAE to P&G, The Graan House, Unit E1, Calmount Park, Ballymount, Dublin 12, Ireland.
- The winner may be required to take part in reasonable publicity. By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the Draw and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or the Prize at any time without notice. No correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute arising out of the Promotion or its termination or cancellation.
- The Promoter will not be liable to any entrant for any failure, cancellation or other discontinuance or delay affecting the Promotion or any prize offered during the course of the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The Promoter does not accept any liability for loss or damages incurred, or responsibility for any claim, as a result of acceptance of the Prize.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
Promoter: Musgrave Retail Partners, Ireland, Tramore Road, Cork.
Disclaimer: From time to time we would like to contact you with offers and information about products and services available to you and your household from SuperValu or your local store by postal mail, by text or by email. In addition we may contact you by postal mail in relation to products and services provided by our partners that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such offers and information please tick the appropriate box on the competition form. If you are happy to also receive offers and information directly from our competition partners by text or email please tick the appropriate box on the competition form.