TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to the Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Purchase is not necessary to enter the promotion.
- Internet access, personal e-mail address a phone are required.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 on 23 January 2020 (“Opening Date”) and close on at 23:59 on 12 February 2020 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
- How to enter: Visit SuperValu.ie, enter your Name, Email Address & Phone number and answer the question on the website (see below for question) correctly to be entered into the prize draw.
- Prizes: 1 of 4 PL Legend experiences for winner and guest with Jamie Redknapp (inc flights/accommodation) (date/location tbc) to be won.
Due to the uncertain nature of the PL Experience, it is not possible to detail all the elements of the prize, however we have tried to include as much information on what each prize may encompass below.
PL Experience with PL legends Further Prize Details
The PL Experiences with legends may include the following:
- Reasonable travel expenses from the winner's home to and from the location where the PL Experience will take place (up to a maximum of £250 total for winner and guest combined) Prize must be taken by December 2020.
- Refreshments and snacks during the duration of the PL Experience
- Opportunities to take photos.
- Cadbury gift hamper worth up to £50.
You will be required to provide your name, contact details, passport details and that of any guests, your preferred travel dates and preferred airport. While we will try our best to accommodate your preferences we cannot guarantee any preferred choices. Once this information is received, the winner will be required to complete a travel questionnaire providing further details of their guests and travel dates.
Please note that should the relevant PL legend be unavailable to make the appearance for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to select a different PL legend than the ones mentioned above or advertised on any artwork. The Promoter will have the ultimate discretion as to the PL Experience provided (including the date and activity).
All PL Experiences will be arranged by email/phone between the Promoter/prize fulfilment agency and the individual winners. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to provide the winner with details of the prize at the earliest possible opportunity. The prize fulfilment agency will liaise with the individual winners of each PL Experience prize via a telephone conversation to discuss the PL Experience they wish to have within the remit of the prize. The Promoter will have final discretion on all elements and aspects of how the prize is organised. Once the prize details, including dates, locations and, where applicable, the PL legend is confirmed, this cannot be amended or altered by the winner.
- Further Prize Terms and Conditions:
- The Prize must be booked and taken by 17th May 2020 (subject to availability) but excludes the following periods:, Valentine’s Day, Easter (Friday 10th – Sunday 12th April),.
- Accommodation will be in a minimum 4* hotel based on shared occupancy in one twin / double rooms.
- Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The prize is subject to the booking conditions of the hotel which will be provided to the winner at the time of booking.
- Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter.
- The winner and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
- All elements of the Prize must be taken as part of the same trip.
- Flights cannot be used in conjunction with any airline loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offers. Frequent Flyer points cannot be accrued on the flight tickets. An upgrade cannot be purchased on these tickets with cash or Frequent Flyer points. Paid-for flight extras are not included in the Prize.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the home to the airport, gratuities, meals, any type of insurance or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the winner and guest(s).
- Passports and all relevant Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner and their guests (as a general rule, passports should have a minimum 6 months validity beyond return date). Neither Promoter nor their agents can be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fails to obtain the required travel documentation.
- The winner and their guests must travel together in both directions.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to the winner’s room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
- Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown. No alternatives or refunds are available. Name changes to the flight once confirmed are not permitted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the winners’ conduct or their guest’s conduct once the prize has been claimed by the winner. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
Premier League conditions
- Entry to the PL stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a PL stadium. Winners are subject to screening by PL football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these Conditions.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, you will be refused entry to the competition and to all PL Club stadiums.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- The winner and their guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, they must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, the winner may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorized sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
- Winner Selection and notification:
- Prize Draw: 4 winners will be selected via a prize draw to take place within 7 days of Closing Date. The prize must be claimed by 21 February 2020. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the Prize Draw by phone and/or email to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize. Winners must confirm their details and acceptance of their prize within 14 days of receiving their winner notification. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of the prize and their details within 7 days, the Promoter may withdraw that winner’s entitlement to the prize and draw another winner. Only prize draw winners will be notified.
- Unclaimed Wrap-Up Prize Draw: Any unclaimed prize will be entered into a final draw to take place on 22 February 2020. Max 1 entry per person per day. Max 1 prize per person. The winner(s) shall be notified by 19th February 2020 to confirm eligibility and asked to provide their details. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm their details within 5 days, the Promoter may withdraw that winner’s entitlement to the prize and draw another winner.
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct personal and contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- By entering this promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
- By taking part in this promotion, participants acknowledge that they may, at the Promoter’s request, participate in promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material. Winners may object to the use of their name and image in the manner detailed below.
- Subject to winners consent, for the PL Experience, Play on Pitch and Unclaimed Wrap Up Draw winners’ surnames and counties, please send a self-addressed envelope to JS10348 Cadbury Legends 2020 WL, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF within 2 months of the close of the Promotion.
- The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
- The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.