Simple and easy, this healthy creamy salmon and courgetti pasta is the perfect dinner meal for your family and weaning baby. Salmon is a great way of getting omega-3 into your little ones’ diet; aiding brain health and development. Adding courgetti is a great way of boosting your little ones veggie intake and sneaking in veggies for fussy eaters.
Preparation time: 10 minutes•
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook following the packets instructions.
2. Spiralise your courgette or use a grater to thinly slice lengthways.
3. Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the courgettes, garlic and rosemary and sauté until just soft but not golden.
4. Add the salmon cubes and the cream cheese and continue to cook for about 5 minutes until the salmon has cooked through.
5. Stir in the drained pasta, and season well with freshly ground pepper, then add lemon juice to taste.
6. Serve as it is for the family or finely chop for your baby.