Christmas Money Back has arrived
If you had more than 250 points on 31st October 2019, you have qualified for Money Back vouchers. Use them to save on your next shop in-store or online at SuperValu. They can also be used to save even more with our partners Electric Ireland, eir and Aer Lingus.
Download the Real Rewards app now
Q. Why has my points balance changed?
A. We have converted your points to Money Back vouchers. Your Money Back vouchers are based on the points collection period from 4th July 2019 until 31st October 2019. Money Back vouchers are issued in denominations of €2.50 (250 points) so you may have a points balance carried over and you may have collected more points since 31st October. The points you have carried over will be sent to you in our Easter Money Back mailing.
Q. When and how will I get my Money Back vouchers?
A. Money Back vouchers of €5 or greater will be posted with a statement from 2nd December 2019 and they will also be available in the Real Rewards app. €2.50 Money Back vouchers will be issued directly at the till when you swipe your card in-store. You can login to your online account here.
Q. Can I convert my Money Back voucher back to points?
A. No they cannot be converted back into points.
Q. How can I find out how much Money Back vouchers I got?
A. You can check your letter that has been posted to you. You can also check the statements section on the Real Rewards App and on your Real Rewards account here.
Q. Why have I not received any Money Back vouchers?
A. There are five likely reasons why you have not received Money Back vouchers:
1. You did not have 250 Real Rewards points or more on 31st October 2019 to qualify for Money Back vouchers
2. Your card may not be registered
3. You may not have a full address on your account
4. You may have an old address on your account
5. If you are due to receive a €2.50 Money Back voucher, it will be issued directly at the till when you swipe your card in-store.
If you need to register your card or update your Postal Address you can call our customer care line 0818 220088
Q. What denominations do my Money Back vouchers come in?
SuperValu send customers vouchers at 3 key times during the year in values starting at €2.50 to €80 depending on what points they have collected over the allocated period.
Q. How can I use my Money Back vouchers?
A. You can use your vouchers in 3 ways:
To save when you shop in-store or online with SuperValu. Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of the following goods: Lotto and lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, gift vouchers, medicines, postage stamps, fuel, savings stamps, tobacco products and infant formula.
To save with Electric Ireland. €2.50 and €5 vouchers can be used with Electric Ireland, to get money off your energy bills. Go to electricirelandrewards.ie to enter the voucher code(s) in your Electric Ireland Rewards account to get €5 or €10 off your bill. You can use up to 2 x €2.50 voucher codes per bill or 1 x €5 voucher, saving you €10 on your bill.
To save with eir, €2.50 and €5 vouchers can be used to get money off your broadband or landline bills. Go here to apply the voucher(s) to your eir broadband or landline account.
Towards reward flights with Aer Lingus. All your Money Back Vouchers can be converted into Avios (the currency of AerClub). You can convert them here.
Q. What can I do if my Money Back vouchers are lost/stolen?
A. If you've lost the voucher you received in the post and have yet to use it, your voucher will be available on the Real Rewards App and on your Real Rewards account here.
If you don’t have the Real Rewards app or can't log into your Real Rewards account, call our customer care line on 0818 220088. Note: lost or stolen Money Back vouchers can only be reissued provided they have not expired or they have not been used.
Q. Can I use Money Back vouchers when shopping online with SuperValu?
A. Yes you can use them when you shop online with SuperValu here. Simply enter the 9 digit code on your voucher at the checkout.
Q. When do the Money Back vouchers expire?
A. Money Back vouchers are valid for 12 months and the validity dates are clearly stated on the voucher.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The voucher(s) entitles the holder to the discount value shown when making a transaction in a participating SuperValu store.
- The voucher(s) should be fully redeemed in one transaction. No change can be offered for any unused value of the voucher. The voucher(s) expires after the date stated on it and can be redeemed once during this period only.
- The Real Rewards card bearing the same serial number as the Money Back voucher must be presented when redeeming.
- To redeem the voucher(s) either: (a) present the voucher with your Real Rewards card in-store at time of payment; or (b) when prompted, insert the online code provided on it when shopping online at supervalu.ie.
- The voucher(s) is redeemable online for selected SuperValu stores only. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers can be used with selected partners, Electric Ireland, eir and Aer Lingus.
- Vouchers cannot be used for the purchase of the following goods: Lotto and lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, gift vouchers, medicines, postage stamps, fuel, savings stamps, tobacco products and infant formula.
- Copied, damaged or defaced vouchers will not be accepted. Lost or stolen Money Back vouchers can only be reissued provided they have not expired or they have not been cashed.
- Other terms and conditions may apply, see in-store for details.