To celebrate the launch of its new US route, Aer Lingus has return flights for two people to give away to one lucky winner!
To enter, simply convert a minimum of 100 Real Rewards points in one transaction into Avios before 17th June 2018.
Every conversion* = 1 entry. T&C's apply.
Did you know?
Your Avios can be used to book reward flights with Aer Lingus and partner airlines to hundreds of destinations. One-way off-peak reward flights start from 4,000 Avios and your ticket includes handy extras to take the hassle out of travelling, such as 1 x 20kg checked-in bag. You just pay taxes, fees and charges.
As an AerClub member you can collect Avios every time you fly with Aer Lingus, and their partner airlines and also with a range of partners, including SuperValu. You can then use your Avios on reward flights to explore new destinations with Aer Lingus. You only have to pay for taxes, fees and charges.
Convert Real Rewards points into Avios and spend on reward flights with Aer Lingus and partner airlines to hundreds of destinations. If you are new to AerClub you can sign up for free.
Every conversion* = 1 entry. Minimum conversion of 100 Real Rewards points in one transaction. T&C's apply.
1 Real Rewards point = 1 Avios
€2.50 Money Back voucher = 250 Avios
Convert a minimum of 50 Real Rewards points or a €2.50 Money Back Voucher to Avios.
1. To participate, SuperValu customers must have a valid Real Rewards card and an AerClub account.
2. AerClub members can convert Real Reward to Avios at a rate of 1 Real Rewards point to 1 Avios. A valid AerClub membership number must be entered at the time of converting points.
3. Minimum conversion is 100 Real Reward points.
4. You can’t collect Real Rewards points when you purchase Lotto and lottery tickets, phone top-up vouchers, call cards, GAA tickets, gift vouchers, postage stamps, savings stamps, tobacco products, medicines and infant formula products. Other products and ranges may be excluded at any time. Minimum spend to qualify for points is €1.
5. Standard Avios will be credited to your account within 7 days.
6. This offer is subject to change or withdrawal. SuperValu terms and conditions apply.
7. Once Avios are credited to the members account they can’t be converted back to Real Reward points or Money Back vouchers.
8. For missing Avios please visit www.avios.com
9. Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios terms and conditions, for further details please visit www.avios.com
10. By converting a minimum of 100 Real Rewards points to Avios on the dates inclusive 7 May – 17 June 2018 you are automatically entered into this promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
11. Minimum 100 Real Rewards points to be converted to Avios to be automatically entered in to a draw. One transaction = one entry into the draw where your name is drawn from a list of all entrants.
12. The competition will be run from 00:01 on 7 May 2018 until 23:59 17 June 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
13. There will be one database from which entries will be drawn made up of all valid entrants.
14. The Promotion is open only to SuperValu Real Rewards members who are residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of Aer Lingus, Avios, SuperValu Stores & the Musgrave Group their affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. Where an entrant is drawn from the database and is contacted their eligibility will be questioned before they are asked the question of skill. Where an entrant is deemed ineligible they will not be asked a question of skill and another entrant will be drawn.
15. The Promoter is Musgrave Limited trading as Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland the (the “Promoter”) having its place of business at Tramore Road, Cork. The Promoter may use and share your personal information with businesses and suppliers that provide prizes for the Promotion and or with businesses and suppliers of services for the purpose of processing information on our behalf (e.g. printers who need certain details to print our mailings and service providers who administer certain aspects of the Real Reward Programme for us).
16. The Prize cannot be exchanged for cash or goods, the Prize must be used in accordance with Avios terms and conditions, for further details please visit www.avios.com. The Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Only one Prize per person during the entire promotion. Flight tickets are for economy class only. Travel to take place between 17 June 2018 – 31 December 2018. All flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during high volume travel periods, including but not restricted to: bank holidays, school holidays, midterm breaks or sporting events.
17. The successful winner will be selected at random from the database. The winner will be selected at the end of the Promotional Period. The selection of the successful entrants will take place on the week commencing 18 June 2018. The Promoters selection of the entrants is final and binding and no further correspondence will be entered into.
18. The successful winners will be notified by letter and/or by telephone/ or by email according to the contact details supplied by the successful entrant, within 14 days of the closing date of the Prize draw and upon receiving the letter/phone call they must answer a question of skill and text back the response to redeem their Prize.
19. For a list of winners please send a stamped envelope to SuperValu Competitions, SuperValu, Tramore Road, Cork stating for which competition you would like winners’ details.
20. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries which are illegal, incomplete or damaged and these entries will not be accepted.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend, and extend the Promotion.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of its negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Promotion or in connection with the Prize, including but not limited to as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. The Promoter provides no warranty as to the fitness or condition of the Prize.
23. These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Promotion), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
24. The Courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
25. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
26. By participating, all participants consent to the publication of their names in the event they win the competition. This may be on-line or as reasonably determined by Musgrave.