Keelings have teamed up with SuperValu to celebrate Berry Breakfast time for the month of September! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it breaks the fast after hours of sleeping.
A healthy breakfast can be achieved simply and conveniently through the use of simple ingredients.
Varying your food choices and having a tasty meal to look forward to in the morning makes it a little easier to engage at breakfast time! Keelings website has plenty of exciting recipe ideas to help pack in that healthy morning meal into 15-minutes.
Follow the link for some breakfast ideas click here
Visit your local SuperValu store or shop online now to pick up your favourite Keelings berries.
Keelings Granola Breakfast Tarts
- Preheat the oven to 160°C / 140°C fan assisted
- Mix together the ingredients for the tart shells until all the ingredients are thoroughly coated.
- Press about 3 tbsp of the granola mixture into 8 mini tart tins. Press down well with your fingertips or the back of a spoon, going to the sides of the tin.
- Bake until golden, 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press down the bottom of the tart shells with the back of a spoon as they will puff up while baking. Leave to cool completely before carefully removing shells from the baking tins.
- To serve, fill each tart shell with yoghurt then top with fresh Keelings berries. Serve immediately.
For the granola tart shells
135 g Rolled oats
100 g Pecan nuts, roughly chopped
2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
75 g Coconut oil, melted
85 g Honey
1 tsp Vanilla extract
For the filling
Mixed Keelings berries