To keep the apple from going brown, ass some lemon juice in a bowl and toss the chopped apple in it!
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Cooking Apple
peeled, cored and chopped
- Place the chopped apple, blueberries and honey in a saucepan with the water and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 6 - 8 minutes until the fruits have softened. Remove from the heat and blitz until smooth with a handheld blender.
- Transfer to a bowl and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until thickened combine with the yogurt and vanilla extract. Add a tablespoon of the compote to the mixture.
- In 4 glasses, alternate layers of whipped yogurt cream and fruit purée, finishing with the yogurt mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with some shortbread biscuit.