Baby Recipe Courtesy of MummyCooks.ie
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 - Bay Leaves
snapped in half
4 - Carrots
peeled and halved
4 sticks Celery
1 tin Chopped Tomatoes
2 cloves Garlic
peeled and finely chopped
0 - Olive Oil
1 - Onion
peeled and chopped
2 - Parsnips
peeled and quartered
0.5 - SuperValu Butternut Squash
halved, deseeded and roughly diced
800 g SuperValu Diced Lamb
cut into 5 cm pieces
1 handfull SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
1 handfull SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
1 handfull SuperValu Fresh Thyme
2 tbsp SuperValu Tomato Purée
500 ml Vegetable Stock
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- Heat a casserole pan with some olive oil.
- Add the onion and garlic, fry for 3/4 minutes.
- Add the meat to the pan and seal before adding the vegetables, tomatoes, purée and stock - gently stir together.
- Add in the herbs, bring to the boil, place a lid on top, cook in the preheated oven for roughly 4 hours, until the meat is tender.
Storage and Texture
4mth+ -Not Suitable because of texture
6-9mths – Blended with some texture. - Store in your 3oz or 4oz Babypotz
9-12mths – Minced and mashed with soft lumps. - Store in your 5oz or 6oz Babypotz
Finger Food – Allow your baby to eat whole as you would serve the family. - Store in your 8oz portion pot and heat as required.
Thanks to MummyCooks.ie for sharing this recipe.