Delicious recipe that makes about 20 truffles.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Prepare tray or mould and line it with a mixture of cling film and baking parchment.
- The shape of the tray is immaterial because you will be perfecting the shape of the truffles later on.
- Add butter and cream to a saucepan and allow to come to a rapid boil.
- Add the boiling liquid to the chocolate and whisk rapidly.
- Add in the egg yolks, and goji berries.
- Pour into the prepared tin and allow to cool.
- Once firm, roll the truffles into required shapes, coat in desiccated coconut then place in the refrigerator until set. Remove from the refrigerator to room temperature before serving.