Fruity punch for those summer evenings.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 8 people
Add all ingredients Select All
6 bag Barrys Tea Original Blend 160pce
50 g Caster Sugar
1 handfull Ice Cubes
250 ml Irish Whiskey
3 - Lemon
zest and juice, plus extra to garnish
100 ml Pressed Irish Apple Juice
- Bring 1 litre of water to the boil, then pour into a pot with the tea bags and lemon zest.
- Stir and let it brew with a lid on for 15 minutes, then remove the tea bags and zest.
- Pour in the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Fill a jug with ice and pour in the tea, whiskey, lemon juice and apple juice and stir to mix well.
- Garnish with some more lemon.