Makes 4 x 350g Jars of Strawberry Jam.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 1 person
Add all ingredients Select All
- Place the strawberries, sugar and water into a saucepan and sieve the lemon juice in.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place the saucepan on the heat and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and continue to cook.
- Allow the sugar to dissolve with the fruit over a medium heat, then boil vigorously for 6–8 minutes.
- Pour the jam into the jars when it is hot, as this will allow a perfect seal to form.
- Once filled place the lids on the jars immediately allowing it to set.